It's that time of year....gearing up for the most popular ACT test date: the April National Test Date!
In addition to the Mathnasium class, I have now scheduled a course beginning Feb. 3. This is a 5-session class that covers the four main ACT subjects: English, math, reading, and science, as well as strategies for the test as a whole.
Here is all the important information:
ACT Prep Classes beginning February 3
For first-time or repeat ACT test takers
5 Sessions, including a full-length practice test
- Sunday, Feb. 3, 2:30-5 pm
- Sunday, Feb. 10, 2:30-5 pm
- Sunday, Feb. 17, 2:30-5 pm
- Sunday, Feb. 24, 2:30-5 pm
- Sunday, March 3, 12:45-5 pm (additional time added for practice test)
Location: Hermitage Church of the Nazarene, 4151 Saundersville Rd. (at the bend where Andrew Jackson Parkway meets Saundersville Rd).'
- General Strategies for the ACT, including time management
- Full-length practice ACT Test given during final session, March 3
Text: Kaplan ACT Strategies for Super Busy Students, 4th Edition. Textbook is included in cost of course.
Cost: $125 for all five sessions, including textbook.
**Note that students who have taken this class previously and would like a refresher course are given a discount on the class fee.
Beth Rouse: General ACT Strategies, English, and Reading
Michelle Plummer: Math and Science.
For more information or to register, please contact: